How to fund raise for the 100-Acre Challenge:
• You will be emailed a link to your personal fundraising page through MobileCause.
• In your page, you can edit your profile picture, your fundraising goal and any other information you wish to change.
• You can share this page with your friends and family through social media, text message or email.
• If you do not fund raise at least the amount of your registration fee by race day, you can pay the remainder at check-in.
• If you’ve signed yourself and any children up for the race, you may also fund raise through your page the cost of their registration.
• We encourage everyone to try and fund raise above and beyond his or her registration fee amount. All proceeds will go towards the Believe in Books Literacy Foundation and it’s literacy programs.
• If you have any questions, please contact Race Director, Erin Sweeney, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-356-9980.
Believe in Books Literacy Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization: 41 Observatory Way, P.O. Box 1800, Intervale, NH 03845 (603) 356-9980