Outreach Reading Program
For more information about this program or to sign your school up, please contact Andrea Caron, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Books in Character” is an Outreach Reading Program developed by Believe in Books Literacy Foundation to Expose, Excite, and Encourage reading for preschool age children.
What We Do:
• Bring a new popular storybook character each visit.
• Read a story about the character.
• Let kids visit with and ask questions about the character.
• Bring each child a new book and bookmark
to take home with them.
Where We Go:
• We currently visit over 1300 children in 57 different preschools.
• NH: Grafton, Coos & Carroll Counties
• ME: Oxford County
Click here to sign up for our Newsletter and stay up to date with all that we have going on!
Believe in Books Literacy Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization: 41 Observatory Way, P.O. Box 1800, Intervale, NH 03845 (603) 356-9980