For more information about this program or to sign your school up, please contact Andrea Caron, email@example.com
Outreach Reading Program
“Books in Character” is an Outreach Reading Program developed by Believe in Books Literacy Foundation to Expose, Excite, and Encourage reading for preschool age children.
What We Do:
• Bring a new popular storybook character each visit.
• Read a story about the character.
• Let kids visit with and ask questions about the character.
• Bring each child a new book and bookmark
to take home with them.
Where We Go:
• We currently visit over 1300 children in 57 different preschools.
• NH: Grafton, Coos & Carroll Counties
• ME: Oxford County
Believe in Books Literacy Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization: 41 Observatory Way, P.O. Box 1800, Intervale, NH 03845 (603) 356-9980